Contents and Activities:
* Searching of the stereotypes in the classical typology of the fables, with particular attention to the masculine and female models (reading of Cinderella in the different versions: brothers Grimm, Perrault, Islamic narration, Balkan, Chinese…).
* Driving the pupils to imagine new situations, nearer to actual reality, and to represent with drawings, spot, the most meaningful moments of the developed run.
* "Unmasking" in the publicity and in the marketing the stereotypes that express a confirmed female model.
* Realizing spot and video particularly effective as "report" and, contrarily, as equal relationship between men and women.
* Knowing the history of the claims of kind, from a female condition of absolute inferiority and deprivation of the human rights, to the woman's role in the actual society, with a particular attention to the politics of the European union and States members in subject of peer opportunity.
* Exchanging opinions and materials on different cultural realities.
* Produce a common presentation power point and a video with interviews to the families, to the companions, to the teachers.