The aims of the activity:
- to learn about the culture of other countries, including our neighbours
- to identify cultural similarities and differences
- to build possitive attitude, openess and tolerance towards the peers from other European countries
- to discover students' own local and national culture
Our work and achievements:
- German and Polish students prepared Power Point presentations to show the most important celebrations in their countries.
- We created the Image Gallery with some photos about Christmas.
- On Forum the students shared their personal experiences and wrote how they spend Christmas and Easter at home.
ICT tools used:
Office Word, Power Point, a digital camera, Audicity, Slideshare, Flextime